The Gazelle Award is given to growers and only transparently operating companies whose turnover has been growing for the last four years.
Gazelle 2021 selection criteria:
- Any owned companies that started operations no later than 2018 m. month of January. 1 d.
- The list includes those companies that by 2022. May 31 have submitted financial statements to the Center of Registers.
- 2019 the company's turnover was 100,000 - 3 million. Eur.
- Turnover compared to 2021 with 2019, grew by at least 20%.
- In the last comparative year - 2021. - the company was profitable.
- Cumulative profit of the company in 2019 - 2021 period is positive.
- The company does not participate in the project if the State Tax Inspectorate does not recommend it.
- The company does not participate in the project if the State Labor Inspectorate is identifying cases of illegal or undeclared work for 2021.
- Transparency and publicity are important criteria when evaluating companies. Firm must duly pay the taxes provided for in the laws of the Republic of Lithuania, and follow the principles of good business practice in daily activities.
- The company is not afraid and wants to share its experience publicly.
More information abuot nominees: Apdovanotos sparčiausiai augusios Lietuvos įmonės – „Gazelės“
List of companies Gazelė 2022 – Verslo žinios (vz.lt)